About Pulse Mapping Ltd
With a focus on quality, health & safety, complete competence and customer care, we pride ourselves on giving our employees the skills, knowledge and training they require to provide our clients with a first class service on every project we undertake.
Health and Safety is paramount, with employees holding qualifications such as the Nebosh Construction Certificate, CSCS Managers and CSCS Operative cards.
Pulse Mapping Surveyors also hold City & Guilds Medium Risk Confined Spaces training, NRSWA Streetworks and British Red Cross First Aid training.
We have extensive experience on virtually every type of site, including highways and footpaths, heavy urban, rural, brownfield, power transmission, treatment works, telecoms, manufacturing, industrial plant and residential to name but a few.
Our experience and knowledge in specific areas is also second to none, undertaking works in the following sectors:
- Defence: army, naval and RAF bases
- Education: schools, colleges and universities
- Energy: substations and power stations
- Government and Public Bodies: county, city and local authorities
- Heritage: historic buildings and places
- Health: hospitals and institutions
- Leisure and Tourism: hotels, golf, sports grounds and complexes
- Property: retail, commercial, industrial, residential and private
- Transport: airports, rail and road